EMPLOYEMENT WITH SYNERGY RACING
Synergy Racing is an equal opportunity employer, with a fulltime staff of dedicated people that accomplish impossible tasks every day. If you are part of an elite group that considers racing and racing cars to be your profession, feel free to submit your resume to email@example.com.
Positions Open: No positions open at this time
Please check back often as this is where we will post any job openings that we have available.
Our structure with brief descriptions and a list of requirements for employment is below, with a full description in our Employee Handbook that is presented after interviews.
Partners – Provide the overall vision, direction and major business development for the company.
General Manager – Oversees the day-to-day operation of the company, focusing on cash flow forecasts, budgets and contract management and managing the at track organization and personnel.
Director of Marketing – Manages all marketing services, maintains company web site, provides press materials, assists in promoting SYNERGY Racing and generating new business. Manages customer expectations (CEP).
Logistics Coordinator – Coordinates team travel arrangements and assists with office management.
Accounting – Manages accounts payable/receivable, payroll and related tax work, assists in forecasting cash flow, etc. Maintains necessary insurance and banking records, handles human resource issues and accounting contact with customers and vendors.
Technician – Servicing, repairing and rebuilding scheduled service projects. Manages parts needs, helps with scheduling incoming work, deals directly with race car engineers to ensure cars are properly built and maintained. Keeps work area in clean working order. May include a variety of specialties including engineering, fabrication, etc related to a specific race car.
Shop Trainee/Intern – This entry level position assists the Technicians with their duties, perform odd jobs as assigned by staff, cleaning and painting of parts, organization of equipment and parts, emptying trash, running errands, etc.
Joining Us ... Steps for Employment at Synergy Racing:
- Receive and complete an employment application, after review of submitted introductory letter or email that warrants further consideration.
- Meet for a preliminary interview.
- Undergo a check of business and personal references and completion of a DISC assessment profile.
- Mandatory drug test.
- A successful applicant selected for employment by SYNERGY will receive a formal offer of employment within two (2) days of completion of business and personal reference check as outlined in item 3 above.
- If references or information are falsified or unsatisfactory, the company has the right to reject the applicant and/or the right to dismiss the employee at any time after employment.
- Show evidence of United States citizenship or authorized alien.
- Read team handbook and sign acknowledgement form including non-compete agreement.
- For insurance purposes for operating SYNERGY vehicles, applicant must meet the minimum requirements set forth and amended from time to time by our insurance provider(s). Failure to meet these requirements could result in dismissal if driving a company vehicle is a requirement for the job for which the employee was hired (i.e., truck driver, delivery, etc.).
To apply for any open position, please print and complete our Job Application here and mail or fax the job application, along with a copy of your resume to us to the address or fax number below. Cover letters are not required.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, WE MAY NOT CONTACT YOU UNLESS WE DECIDE TO CALL YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE RETAINED FOR A PERIOD OF BETWEEN 30 TO 90 DAYS, AFTER WHICH IT WILL BE SHREDDED TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION.